[Attempto] bug in latest AceWiki release?

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Oct 26 12:50:57 CET 2008

Hi Ken,

I cannot reproduce this.

Which version of APE are you using? The latest AceWiki needs the latest APE which is ape-6.0-081023.
But I think that's not the problem here.

The problem could be that you link to a libjpl library (through the Java VM argument) that has a
different SWI Prolog version than has been used to compile APE. So, make sure that you are using
libjpl and jpl.jar of the same SWI Prolog version that you use to compile APE.

I hope that helps.

Tobias