[Attempto] Installation of local version of ACE view

Eddy Vanderlinden info at fadyart.com
Sun Apr 26 22:38:42 CEST 2009

Hello Kaarel,

I tried with ports 5123 and 5623 and get the error message:
    OWL verbalizer error:
    Error accessing OWL->ACE webservice HTTP request failes: HTTP/1.1500
Internal server error.

Is OK:
    It is started like this:

    owl_to_ace.exe -httpserver -port 5123 = OK

    On success it prints out:

    "Starting owl_to_ace at port 5123 ..."    = OK

The browser shows the expected error on the port's address:
 <error type="existence_error(form_data, xml)">_G2139</error>   = OK

Kind regards

Eddy Vanderlinden