[Attempto] data properties

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Dec 22 10:10:28 CET 2009

Ken,

Agreed! I put it to the top of my todo list. (But it is not an easy change, since it requires
significant changes in the grammar and probably also in the predictive editor.)

I will be abroad for the first half of 2010, however, and I won't be able to work on AceWiki all the
time. In my view, the best situation would be if a small "AceWiki community" emerged so that I could
outsource part of the AceWiki development work into the community. See my SourceForge suggestion in
the other message.

Maybe it's a good moment to ask: Who would be able and willing to contribute to a public AceWiki
code base, and thereby becoming a member of a new AceWiki community?

Cheers,
Tobias