[Attempto] RuleML question

Joshua TAYLOR tayloj at cs.rpi.edu
Thu Feb 5 18:11:42 CET 2009

Hello list,

I notice that in the XML Schema description of the APE results [1]
that the apeResult element may contain a ruleml element. However, in
the specification of the there is no mention of ruleml. But, if I give
the "solo" parameter a value of "ruleml", or provide a parameter
"cruleml" with value "on", I get what I presume is valid RuleML [2].
(I'm actually not familiar with RuleML myself.)

Is this just an elision in the APE specification that should, perhaps,
be updated? Something that is on its way out (and so removed from the
specification, but not from the XML Schema)? This isn't a feature that
I'm depending on, or even looking for—as I mentioned, I'm not familiar
with RuleML—but just something I noticed.

Thanks in advance,
Joshua Taylor
tayloj at cs.rpi.edu

[1] http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/tools/