[Attempto] Q & A not working in Ace View v1.2.15

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:46:06 CET 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 10:03 PM, John Gilman <jcgilman2 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Solved the problem.  I found the new "update answers" selection off the
> tools menu.

Yes, in version 1.2.14 (see
http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/aceview/RELEASE_NOTES.html),
the answer calculation was separated from the classification because I thought
that sometimes users want to just classify (e.g. to check the consistency).

In the next version there will be an option that one can set via the preferences
panel. If set, then the answers are calculated automatically, right after
classification, as used to be the case before.

--
kaarel