[Attempto] ACEView ACEWiki export

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 20 08:39:59 CET 2009

Hi John,

It works only if you have AceWiki running on your own computer. Import through the web interface is
not possible.

In order to do so, you have to unzip the zip file which should give you a folder that contains files
with numbers as file names. Then you have to copy this folder into the "data" folder that AceWiki
creates on the server. Make sure that the subfolders of "data" correspond to the ontology names that
you define in your web.xml file. Then start AceWiki and the data is imported.

Tobias