[Attempto] AceWiki. Import.

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Jul 1 08:59:46 CEST 2009

Hi Alex,

No, at the moment there is no import feature in AceWiki.

However, you can look at the files that are created on the server in the "data" directory. This
internal format is not documented but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out how it works. Thus, you
would "just" have to write a program that reads your database and writes these files in the internal
AceWiki format.

Tobias