[Attempto] AceWiki - how to get explanation of red?

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:45:53 CEST 2009

Hi Tobias,

may be it is better to check "Nonstructural Restrictions on Axioms", and
disallow TransitiveObjectProperty only in a case of violation.
As this kind of reasoning (trans-closure) is one of DL's strong feature.
Anyway why not give it to Pellet. I doubt that Pellet ignores
TransitiveObjectProperty. Does it?

Alex