[Attempto] AceWiki - how to get explanation of red?

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:10:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

If Pellet returns error (well, without explanation;) but only in this case
it is better to say user a truth:
your axiom makes ontology undecidable. try re-formulate or ask support...

actually this kind of situation in practice should be very interesting and
if user insist then it is time for brain storm;)
Alex