[Attempto] Memory

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Jul 17 08:18:21 CEST 2009

I am glad to hear that things are working reasonably fast again.

Pellet is called only when reasoning results are requested, i.e. not at start-up but only when a
page is shown that requires reasoning. And Pellet classifies the whole ontology at the first time it
is called and may have to reclassify it when the ontology changed.

AceWiki is using the OWL API interface of Pellet. Maybe DIG could be an option for the future.

Tobias