[Attempto] How to...

adam at wyner.info adam at wyner.info
Mon Jun 1 10:50:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using AceView in Protege, which works quite well.  Thanks!

I'm trying to write an expression in AceView to create an object
property relative to some individual.  For example, I want to create a
class of men who are the happy men, but this depends on the
intersection of two other properties -- the men who love a woman and
the men who talk with a woman.  This is possible to express in AceView.

Every man that loves a woman and that talks_with a woman is happy.

But rather than this, I want the happy men to be those who love a
woman and talk with that woman, not just some other woman.  Something
like the following is OK in natural language, but I've tried something
like this in AceView and it isn't right.

Every man that loves a woman and that talks_with her is happy.

Suggestions?  Is it something that can be expressed in OWL in Protege?

Cheers,
Adam Wyner