[Attempto] make_exe.sh

Juri Luca De Coi decoi at L3S.de
Thu Mar 5 10:05:24 CET 2009

Hi all,
   I am trying to generate the executable "ape.exe" out of the last
version of APE available on the "Attempto Project" web site by means of
the "make_exe.sh" script, but I get the attached error messages. The
executable is still generated, but it does not work as expected. For
instance, against command...
   ./ape.exe -text "John is a man."
... the following error message is shown.

Malformed message: message(error, ape, ''-'',
error(existence_error(procedure, grammar:word_noninitial/3),
context(grammar:proposition_sentence/3, _G1203)), 'Fatal error. Please
send screenshot to APE developers.')

Let me know if you need more information,
Juri De Coi