[Attempto] Escaping double quotes in ACE strings

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri May 22 16:44:22 CEST 2009

Hi Juri,

No, at the moment there is no escaping mechanism for strings. This means that strings cannot contain
double quotes.

It wouldn't be hard to implement such an escaping mechanism. However, I am not sure whether this is
the way to go. ACE is designed to be natural and escaping is not natural at all.

Tobias