[Attempto] Servlet exception

Scott Laser scottlas at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 19:14:30 CEST 2009

Thanks!  That resolved my issue.

Regards,
Scott Laser

________________________________
From: Kaarel Kaljurand <kaljurand at gmail.com>
To: Scott Laser <scottlas at yahoo.com>
Cc: attempto at lists.ifi.uzh.ch
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 12:01:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Attempto] Servlet exception

Hi,

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 17:31, Tobias Kuhn <t.kuhn at gmx.ch> wrote:

> "Could not resolve link: <0,0>" means that AceWiki encounters (in the stored
> data) a link that points to the ontology element number 0 and its word
> number 0. This error is thrown if it cannot find this object, which might be
> due to the fact that it tries to load a wiki instance from corrupt data.

If I've understood correctly, then the data was generated using ACE View?

Such <0,0> references are created, if you generate the AceWiki data
using ACE View,
and if the information about the word forms is incomplete.

You can solve the problem by running:

Tools -> ACE View: Fill lexicon

before running:

Tools -> Export as AceWiki ...