[Attempto] Set up, but runtime errors

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Nov 10 10:30:18 CET 2009

Hi Don,

You should have a look at the error logs in "tomcathome/logs/", for example
"localhost.2009-XX-XX.log", and tell us what kind of error messages appear there.

A common error is "no jpl in java.library.path", which occurs if your "Djava.library.path" argument
is not set properly. See this page how to resolve this problem:

   http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/docs/java/ch/uzh/ifi/attempto/ape/APELocal.html

Cheers,
Tobias