[Attempto] Set up, but runtime errors

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Nov 12 09:25:13 CET 2009

Hi Don,

That's strange.

What version of SWI Prolog are you using?

You should make sure that "jpl.dll" and the Prolog executable have the same version as jpl.jar in
"webapps/WEB-INF/lib/". The jpl.jar contained in the Attempto Java Packages is probably from version
5.6.61. Small version differences should not be a problem, but larger ones can be problematic.

Tobias