[Attempto] [APE]

Norbert E. Fuchs fuchs at ifi.uzh.ch
Wed Dec 29 11:29:57 CET 2010

On 29 Dec 2010, at 11:02, mohammed nasri wrote:

> I'am looking for an article or any document about APE tool, I'm writing an article an I need it as a reference. All I found is attempto web site, can you help me ?

Mohammed

There are a detailed description of how ACE is interpreted and a brief section on APE itself in

Norbert E. Fuchs, Kaarel Kaljurand, and Tobias Kuhn. Attempto Controlled English for Knowledge Representation. In Cristina Baroglio, Piero A. Bonatti, Jan Maluszynski, Massimo Marchiori, Axel Polleres, and Sebastian Schaffert, editors, Reasoning Web, Fourth International Summer School 2008, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5224, pages 104–124. Springer, 2008.

Otherwise you could refer to the ACE Syntax Report that specifies the syntax (i.e. the grammar) of ACE that APE implements. http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/docs/syntax_report.html