[Attempto] Introduction and translation to N3 logic

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:05:01 CET 2010

Hi Jean-Marc,

Sorry for the late reply. Your project sounds very interesting. Please
keep us informed about its progress!

I don't have any concrete hints at the moment, apart from saying that
you should look at the work of Kaarel Kaljurand on translating ACE into
OWL (see the publications page of the Attempto website).

Cheers,
Tobias