[Attempto] Fwd: AceWiki and ACE Editor code hosted on Launchpad

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:53:01 CET 2010

Honestly, I don't see your problem.

AceWiki is currently in alpha status (as it says on the homepage) and
thus still under development. We are now a small Web community of
(potential) AceWiki developers. There are no real "users" at this point,
but only "developers" or "authors".

All that is very common in the open source world. Certainly, there are
other ways how to develop software, but that's not the point here.

Cheers,
Tobias