[Attempto] Introduction and translation to N3 logic

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:50:22 CET 2010

Hi,

>     I don't have any concrete hints at the moment, apart from saying
>     that you should look at the work of Kaarel Kaljurand on translating
>     ACE into OWL (see the publications page of the Attempto website).
>

>   You probaly mean this one :
>
> Kaarel Kaljurand. ACE View — an ontology and rule editor based on
> Attempto Controlled English. /5th OWL Experiences and Directions
> Workshop (OWLED 2008)/. [PDF
> <http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/pubs/papers/owled2008eu_kaljurand.pdf>
> | BibTeX
> <http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/pubs/papers/bibtex/owled2008eu_kaljurand.bib>]

Yes, this one and others, e.g:

Kaarel Kaljurand. Attempto Controlled English as a Semantic Web
Language. PhD thesis, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science,
University of Tartu, 2007.

Kaarel Kaljurand and Norbert E. Fuchs. Mapping Attempto Controlled
English to OWL DL. In 3rd European Semantic Web Conference. Demo and
Poster Session, Budva, Montenegro, June 12th 2006.

Cheers,
Tobias