[Attempto] How to search the archives?

Norbert E. Fuchs fuchs at ifi.uzh.ch
Sat Jul 10 18:50:03 CEST 2010

Gabriele

> I'm quite interested in Attempto Controlled natural language, and have loads of questions. Is there how I can search the mailing list archives, not duplicating the search for each month archive?

Thanks for your interest in Attempto Controlled English.

To get to know Attempto Controlled English I suggest that you first study its documentation found at

 http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/docs/

A good starting point is the document "ACE in a Nutshell".

Another approach is having a look at the course material found at

 http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/courses/

Finally, it may be more efficient and effective to submit your questions to the Attempto mailing list instead of searching for answers in the mailing list archive.

Best regards.

Norbert E. Fuchs
Department of Informatics & Institute of Computational Linguistics
University of Zurich