[Attempto] ACE plugin in Protege 4.1

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:33:46 CET 2010

Dear Elmar Drewitz,

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 20:54, Elmar Drewitz <Drewitz at fast-reporting.de> wrote:
> can I assume that the ACE plugin for Protégé 4.0 will still work with
> Protégé 4.1?

no, unfortunately not.

ACE View 1.2.X only works with Protege 4.0.X.
Protege 4.1 uses OWL-API v3 where many of the interfaces were changed
compared to OWL-API v2 in order to align them with the final OWL 2
specification.
Because of that ACE View 1.2.X cannot be used with Protege 4.1. I am planning to
create ACE View 1.3.X that works with Protege 4.1+ but can start working on it
only in the autumn. See also the email from 2 weeks ago:

https://lists.ifi.uzh.ch/pipermail/attempto/2010-March/000458.html

Greetings from Buenos Aires,
Kaarel