[Attempto] Can I use string in acewiki?

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:36:34 CET 2011

The reason for the fact that regular adjectives are currently not
supported in AceWiki is similar as for strings: For the case studies and
examples used so far, they were not very important, and for that reason
these features have not been implemented so far. Both are listed as
future work and I hope that they will be supported at some point.

The current version of the source code can be found on GitHub:

   https://github.com/AceWiki/AceWiki

Have a look at the ASCII diagram in the README file to get an idea how
the different packages depend on each other.

Regards,
Tobias