[Attempto] Another question about AceWiki

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:23:45 CET 2011

Such questions are currently not supported. Questions can only ask for
individuals with the only exception of questions like "What is I?" where
I is an individual and the answer are the classes to which I belongs.

However, you can get the information you are looking for by clicking on
the "Hierarchy" tab of the article "fruit".

Regards,
Tobias