[Attempto] attempto Digest, Vol 38, Issue 4

Gábor Nyers gnyers at suse.com
Thu Dec 8 13:28:01 CET 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 19:57:51 +0800, Changyuan Yu <reivzy at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I want to use AceWiki as an ontology wiki to representing knowledge
> and these knowledges should be able to used by other programs.

That is why I got interested in AceWiki a while ago. For most
applications it would made a lot of sense if parts of the application's
"business logic" could be expressed in relatively simple English,
instead of some programming language. This would allow domain experts,
that is people with knowledge about what the software should do, but
have no computer science skills, to directly encode the rules, without
having to need and rely on a software engineer's understanding of them.