[Attempto] Attempto and building software applications

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:16:08 CEST 2011

I think the main feature which miss is the support of temporal logic.
In fact, with the support of Can/Must/May we have a deontic logic support.
It is perfectly sufficient.
Temporal logic is the last angle of first order logic which would permit to
express, for instance, Agent Belief-Desire-Intention Agent oriented
language.
The actual state, in which, we have to use expression between quote, is not
usable.

I think the project would also have a lot to gain by opening itself, in a
standard repository like google code or github, and permitting people to
access test code, etc.. The project could grow and in the same time to
continue to be controlled by its creator at Zurich's university.