[Attempto] APE bug?

Kenneth Jones kennethjone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:35:17 CEST 2011

When I preceded the word "children" with the definite determiner, giving:

The a:textual n:serialization of an a:XML element is the concatenation of
"<" and the name of the element and the a:textual n:serializations of the
attributes of the element and ">" and the a:textual n:serialization of the
sequence of the children of the element and "</" and the name of the element
and ">".

the error message changed to "time_limit_exceeded". The amount of time spent
by APE was:

overall: 20.7 sec (tokenizer: 0.010 parser: 0.020 refres: 16.420)

-- Ken