[Attempto] Words chaining

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:12:06 CEST 2011

Hello, I'm still playing with Attempto. It takes several day to learn how we
have to writea sentence.
So I have some trouble with word chaining. It won't work.

For instance :

"There is a list of tree"  must be rewrite like " There is a tree's list."
because the first does'nt works.
But how can I write : "There is a list of tree of comments." ?
"There is a comment's tree's list." ? It won't works of course.

So I could split the sentence :
"A thread is a tree of comment. There is a list of thread."

But when I want to express very common concept like : "An agent may know the
person's date of birth."
it's difficult to split the sentence.

So, is there another solution ?

Regards,