[Attempto] ACE -> RuleML

adam at wyner.info adam at wyner.info
Mon Jul 9 17:00:35 CEST 2012

About the ACE -> RuleML TRANSLATOR tool,

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/tools/

The webdemo not currently working, nor is it being maintained.  I've
written to/heard back from the author, but he is taken up with other
things.  It may require some changes to URLs in the tool and with
reference to current ACE implementations....?  Suggestions?

As for the download/install of TRANSLATOR, do I really need to do an
XOM and BBBL installation....?  Would rather not bother with this if I
don't need it.

Anyone with experience in getting TRANSLATOR to work?

Cheers,
Adam