[Attempto] AceWiki architecture documentation?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Mon Jul 9 21:02:07 CEST 2012

I haven't been able to find any documentation on the architecture
of AceWiki.  Can anyone point me to some overview documents, etc?

In particular, I'd like to experiment with using some JavaScript
libraries (eg, D3) to present information from AceWiki.  I gather
that AceWiki uses JavaScript, but I haven't been able to figure
out the overall structure.  I'd appreciate any pointers to code,
examples, relavant APIs, etc.

-r

http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com

Software system design, development, and documentation