[Attempto] CNL 2012: Call for Demonstrations

Tobias Kuhn kuhntobias at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:15:08 CEST 2012

Call for Demonstrations

*** THIRD WORKSHOP ON CONTROLLED NATURAL LANGUAGE (CNL 2012) ***

29-31 August 2012
Zurich, Switzerland

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/cnl2012/

We are currently preparing the program of CNL 2012 that will consists
of two invited talks, 12 submitted talks and two plenary demo
sessions. There will be one demo session for academic systems and one
for systems from industry.

We invite submissions for system demonstrations at CNL 2012. The
length of the individual demo presentation will depend on the number
of demos. We plan to give some extra time for industry demos.

If you are interested in giving a demo at CNL 2012, please respond to
this email with a title and a short description (about 3 sentences)
not later than 29 June 2012. Please also indicate the type of your
demo (academic or industry). We may accept submissions we receive
after the deadline as long as we still have free demo slots.