[Attempto] Source Code of RACE reasoner

Huan Nguyen huan.nguyentuong at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:18:56 CEST 2012

Thanks Dr. Fuchs,

I planned to use propositional phrases to express temporality as well.
However, I'm in the process of investigation on how many types of
requirements I can express with the current ACE. If the results are not
good, then I will need to reintroduce temporal operators + "before, after,
until, always..." into ACE (I'm quite interested in this task as well).

In case I need to modify the APE parser, is there any way that I can have
access to kind of APE documentation which supports the development process?

Kind regards,

Huan