[Attempto] Assign unique variables problem

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:56:14 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I need to express something which refers to variable I defined, and it
seems impossible.

For instance

User creates a webpage W1. W1 contains two fields F1 and F2. F1's name is
"Login". F2's name is "password". W1 contains a button B1. B1's name is
"Connexion".
If WebUser clicks on B1 then Ocsigen calls Login's service.

works perfectly. But if I want to write :

User creates a webpage W1. W1 contains two fields F1 and F2. F1's name is
"Login". F2's name is "password". W1 contains a button B1. B1's name is
"Connexion".
If WebUser clicks on B1 and F1 is not empty then Ocsigen calls Login's
service.

It fails with an error :

value="Redefined variable: F1"
    repair="Assign unique variables."

I don't understand why it's an error, we usually need to express sentences
which refer to previously defined variables.

There's probably a work-around I missed, so what is it ?

Thank you

Regards,