[Attempto] Using Attempto as process ontology language

Edmon Begoli ebegoli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 13:56:15 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

I am wanting to use Attempto and related tools as process
ontology language for my domain of research (Applied Behavior Analysis/ABA)
and for encoding of ABA procedures and rules.

I would need to encode statements like:

Behavior is any action that student can undertake.

Expected behaviors are ... (list here).

Behavior is followed by a consequence.

Consequence can be reward or punishment.

Reward can be a positive or negative reinforcement.

Reinforce expected behavior.

Reinforcement uses reinforcers.

Reinforcers are cracker, candy, hug, praise, toy, smile.

Would you tell me please what are the steps i would need to take (lexicon
building, etc.)
to leverage Attempto tools for my task, including using RACE for
consistency checking,

Thank you,
Edmon