[Attempto] CNL survey accepted for publication

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Fri May 10 06:36:21 CEST 2013

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Tobias Kuhn <kuhntobias at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am very happy to report that my survey on Controlled Natural Languages
> is accepted for publication in the Computational Linguistics journal. You
> can download the final version here:
>
>   http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/**site/pubs/papers/kuhn2013cl.**pdf<http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/pubs/papers/kuhn2013cl.pdf>
>
> I hope you find it informative and helpful.

It is indeed very useful.  Thanks.

I think CNL has a potential outside machine learning.  We are willing to
explore its potential in developing rigor, which is required while learning
science.  The thinking that goes while writing in  CNL does restructure
knowledge leading to more rigorous (explicit) thinking style.   It would be
nice to have a series of grated tutorials, from easy to difficult steps.
If you already have such tutorials, please direct my attention to them.

best
--
Nagarjuna