[Attempto] Attempto reasoner RACE

Norbert E. Fuchs fuchs at ifi.uzh.ch
Tue Aug 26 13:43:40 CEST 2014

Hi

After a long hiatus I have started again to work on the Attempto reasoner RACE (see http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/site/resources/).

Today I finished a reimplementation of the part of RACE that covers reasoning with the generalised quantifier 'exactly', the previous implementation of which had left me dissatisfied. If you are interested, please check this new implementation on RACE's web interface and give me your feedback. While you at it, you may also want to experiment with RACE's reasoning with numbers, arithmetic expressions and Boolean formulas.

Next I will work on what I have promised for quite some time, namely making RACE public on GitHub. Since I have to clean up the code, collect the many test cases found in various files and update the documentation, this may take more time than just a day or two. I will keep you informed of my progress.

Best regards.