[Attempto] ACE in Cognitive Robotics

Nicholas H Kirk nicholas.kirk at tum.de
Thu Jun 19 15:37:52 CEST 2014

dear Tobias,

thank you so much for your interest.
As you might have understood I've been following ACE for long, and while I
would be keen in meeting you by coming to CNL'14, this is unfortunately not
feasible due to date conflicts and lack of funding. I hope it will be
possible to meet in the near future.

However, I hope you can spare the time to read the documents and get back
in touch via email, as I believe a lot of work and discussions can stem
from this initial piece!

Looking forward in hearing thoughts from you and other members of the list.

thanks and regards,

Nicholas