[Attempto] simple feature suggestion : OWL classes names should start in upper case

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:20:13 CEST 2014

Hi,

this can (and should, I think) be done via the lexicon:

$ ./ape.exe -text "John is a man." -ulextext "noun_sg(man, 'Man',
neutr). pn_sg('John', john, neutr)." -solo owlfsspp
Ontology(<http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/ontologies/owlswrl/test>
   ClassAssertion(
      :Man
      :john
   )
)

Supporting parameters like -uppercaseclass would just complicate the
the commandline interface.

Best regards,
Kaarel