[Attempto] Should I allow for non-monotonic reasoning?

David Whitten whitten at worldvista.org
Wed Aug 12 05:10:56 CEST 2015

Thank you Norbert for the attention to the error.
I will test more when you fix RACE to your specifications.

I request that you accept "is provably" in your syntax as it
appears to be legal, even if it is superfluous, and following
the Hiltz Principal of "Least Surprises" it would make ACE
accepting of a varied input. Perhaps with a warning that the
syntax is superfluous to help people writing ACE develop
a sense of what is minimally necessary.

Again, thank you for a great system. Perhaps you could
help those of us on the mailing list by presenting a small
portion of the code and explain how it is done ? This
would allow us to develop more knowledge about ACE
internal mechanisms.

David