[Attempto] [Illegal argument: arglist_namevaluelist/2 error]

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:18:17 CET 2016

Hi,

it's hard to tell for sure without seeing the actual command line that
is generated by the application, but I suspect that the quotation
marks are not represented correctly and APE thinks that "eats" is not
meant to be part of the input text but some (unsupported) command.

May I suggest to call APE via its HTTP interface
(https://github.com/Attempto/APE#http-interface-to-ape) or the Java
bridge (https://github.com/Attempto/APE/tree/master/java). It would be
_much_ faster and would also avoid errors in commandline generation.

Best,
Kaarel