[Attempto] Parsing questions and affirmations

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:00:35 CET 2019

Hi,

I think the parser is correct (i.e. consistent with the ACE spec)
here, but the of course the DRS might not represent what the normal
English meaning of the input sentence is. Notice that "late" is an
adverb that modifies the copula verb "is". Consider e.g.:

Every project is Alpha initially. There is a project. Is it Alpha late?

[A]
   [B]
   object(B,project,countable,na,eq,1)-1/2
   =>