[Attempto] [BLOCKCHAIN & AI] A new tender call: Is anyone interested to participate in a joint tender?

iSTACS Rythmos Advisory hq at rythmosadvisory.org
Sat Dec 14 21:46:42 CET 2019

on advance Mrs./Mr.:

<member at civicus.org>

<members at civicus.org>

www.civicus.org [1]

Recently, I have interest in Collaborative Intelligence (SOCIAL IMPACT:
_P2P __Blockchain connected to AI in conjunction with the ELITE
SILO's_).

For this purpose I am member of a (open) european observatory.

/snip/

A new tender call: Is anyone interested to participate in a joint
tender?

Tender call just published at https://lnkd.in/dZ43fuU

(specifications at https://lnkd.in/dEh9xd7):

Financing of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technologies in
Europe

Setting-up a Running Investment Support Program.

Mainly there should be realized studies, analyses, a project map,
workshops and a MOOC related to AI and blockchain in Europe.

/snip/

I also  refer to my linkedin account and await your response, prepared
to answer any question which might remain.

Cordial saluti,

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rythmosadvisory/
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/commixture
https://www.csiac.org/members/rythmomachy
https://www.hdiac.org/members/rythmomachy
https://community.culturalheritage.org/people/maci-marzio-veneman1

https://cdp.dhs.gov/students/portal/5312097/personal

~ _Power to the Commens_ ~

[Colleborative Intelligence: Binairy Code -> Subject.
_Returns 1 if the data is from a real living system, and 0 if it's not._

_The use of learning algorithms is expressly not allowed, for the
obvious _
_reason, they would not yield an explanation of why they work._]

_We have compiled this email message with much care. However, this email
message may_
_contain privilliged information and/or information for screening
purposes only, and is solely _
_intended  __for the recipient(s) mentioned above._

Links:
------
[1] http://www.civicus.org/