[Attempto] ace tools

step21 step21 at devtal.de
Tue Dec 29 14:40:25 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

I joined recently due to looking into attempto for my thesis.

With regard to the resources still available, which do still work?
F.e. the ace editor seems to be unavailable and the acerules web service too, with the Webservice_ti showing the interface but on request giving a socket connection error and the docker file not working anymore either.

http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/aceeditor/
http://attempto.ifi.uzh.ch/acerules_ti/

ERROR: fail socket connect

For APE, I am fine with just using the terminal version. Does anybody by chance have a makefile to compile acerules (the engine, not the web parT) with ape into a saved state/executable? I kind of started on that, but it is not working yet as I am not sure which predicts/method to call on invocation, despite having looked at the code. So any hints appreciated.

Best, Florian