[Attempto] Auto-discard notification

Andrii Kurdiumov kant2002 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 25 10:07:42 CEST 2021

Hi Norbert, and all

If you would count my opinion, I would not advise having that as a
permanent solution. These statements, once generated, would be hard to
maintain in practice. Plus you can have more than one DisjointUnions in a
single document, and such kind of boilerplate usually affects reader flow.

Obviously you should take my opinion with a grain of salt, since I'm yet to
write any significant document in ACE.

Best regards,
Andrey