[Attempto] Install help with AceWiki

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Dec 2 10:24:32 CET 2008

Hi William,

Since this might be of interest to others as well, I send a copy of this reply to the Attempto
mailing list.

Yes, there is no war file in the AceWiki package. It has to be created first. It's actually quite
easy: You have to make a folder "WEB-INF" and inside of this folder another folder "lib". Copy all
jar files of the Attempto Java Packages into this "lib"-folder:

   WEB-INF/lib/aterm-java-1.6.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/attempto-acewiki-0.2.10.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/attempto-ape.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/attempto-chartparser.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/attempto-echo.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang-2.2.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/Echo2_App.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/Echo2_Extras_App.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/Echo2_Extras_WebContainer.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/Echo2_FileTransfer_App.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/Echo2_FileTransfer_WebContainer.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/Echo2_WebContainer.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/Echo2_WebRender.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/echopointng-2.1.0rc5.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/jdom.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/jpl.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/owlapi-bin.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/pellet.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/README.txt
   WEB-INF/lib/relaxngDatatype.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/servlet-api.jar
   WEB-INF/lib/xsdlib.jar

Furthermore, you have to write a "web.xml"-file and put this file into the "WEB-INF"-folder:

   WEB-INF/web.xml

An example "web.xml"-file is attached. Finally, you can create the war file by using the "jar"-command:

   jar -cvf acewiki.war WEB-INF/*

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Tobias