[Attempto] Problem with deploying AceWiki 2.10

Tobias Kuhn t.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Dec 2 16:48:51 CET 2008

Hi Jonas,

You need to define a servlet mapping in your web.xml file:

     <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>AceWiki</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
     </servlet-mapping>

This links a servlet to a specific URL pattern. I hope that solves the problem.

Since the creation of the web.xml file seems to be a frequent problem, I will include an exemplary
web.xml file in the next release.

Cheers,
Tobias

ps: consider joining the Attempto mailing list if you want to be updated about AceWiki.