[Attempto] Install help with AceWiki

Jiang, Guoqian, Ph.D. Jiang.Guoqian at mayo.edu
Tue Dec 9 18:14:40 CET 2008

Well, is there an example instance available somewhere?

I noticed that there is a ACE View protégé4 tab that can give a ace view of owl ontology. Is there any possiblity to generate an acewiki instance through that application (just a thought)

By the way, I tried acewiki for adding a statement and found there is no way to add a full stop as a function word. In addition, I could not edit directly in the sentence editor and also I could not paste a ace sentence into the editor. Any idea?

Thanks,

-Guoqian