[Attempto] Install help with AceWiki

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:41:42 CET 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Jiang, Guoqian, Ph.D.
<Jiang.Guoqian at mayo.edu> wrote:

> I noticed that there is a ACE View protégé4 tab that can give a ace view of owl ontology.
> Is there any possiblity to generate an acewiki instance through that application (just a thought)

This is a good idea, but currently it is not possible. I'll put it on
my TODO list.

AceWiki has a notion of "articles" which ACE View doesn't have (I've been
thinking of mimicking it with some sort of tagging functionality).
So, from ACE View it would be in principle possible to generate an "article"
for each word, containing all the sentences that use the word.

Another incompatibility is that the ACE View lexicon does not
distinguish between
transitive verbs, relational nouns, and transitive adjectives. Everything simply
corresponds to an OWL property. This needs to be changed as well (in ACE View).

--
kaarel