[Attempto] Ann: ACE View v1.2.14 (Kaarel Kaljurand)

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 09:06:54 CET 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Jiang, Guoqian, Ph.D.
<Jiang.Guoqian at mayo.edu> wrote:

> I exported an owl ontology having 892 classes as AceWiki instance and
> tried to run it in AceWiki. I got an exception as follows,
>
> SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet AceWiki threw exception
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve link: <0,0>
>        at
> ch.uzh.ifi.attempto.acewiki.core.ontology.Sentence.tokenize(Unknown
> Source)
>
> I checked the generated files and found out that about 111 generated
> files contain <0,0>. They all have the same pattern as follows,
>
> Every Phosphorus_Atom atomic_Number 15.
>
> | Every <133,0> <0,0> 15 .
>
> Obviously, Data_Property atomic_Number is converted to <0,0> which could
> not be accepted by AceWiki. Is this a bug?

Yes, I guess it's a bug if "<0,0>" is generated. I forgot to test the output
if the ontology contains data properties.
It would be helpful if you could send me the ontology that you are
trying to convert.

It could be though that you get rid of these "<0,0>"
entries if you run the "Fill lexicon" action before exporting into AceWiki.
(Btw, you can also
look at the generated AceWiki format with the new "AceWiki format"
view component.)

thanks for reporting,
kaarel