[Attempto] Attempto project participant?

adam at wyner.info adam at wyner.info
Sun Nov 2 19:04:35 CET 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing a proposal for an FP7 project in the areas of Internet
and Communication Technologies (ICT), Future and Emerging Technologies
(FET).  The project focusses on Natural Language Engineering of
Argumentation.  A core component of this proposal is controlled
langauges such as Attempto.  I am looking for collaborators who would
like to contribute to this area of the project (whether with Attempto
or some other controlled language system).

If you are interested in potentially becoming involved in such a
project and are an EU based researcher, I would be glad to hear from
you.  Tell me about your background, research interests in controlled
languages, and current work.  I'd be glad to give you further
information about the proposal.

Best Regards,
Adam Wyner

Department of Computer Science